Monday, October 23, 2006

monday sketch



this is a sketch I did for the intro page of the story for Flight.
and the other one, the guy hopping on the planet is for my fried Kevin,Ang, who's taking off for a loooooooooooooong ass trip to Asia.

I'll miss you kev!
Have fun.

On a different note, I went diving( Kat and I are gettinng certified) ,..and, GOD...am I whipped today.
I feel like there' s so much stuff going on in my life right now, thatit becomes harder to focus on art and work.
Anybody ever have that feeling?

When I sit down to draw,now, it's like a new experience each time.
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's definitely interesting.

The whole whirlwind should slow down in a bit, and I'll be able to focus again.. meanwhile.....
wow.. what a ride!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Nice posts today! I really like the intro page for your Flight story. Your colours are always so very nice :)

mike said...

so much going on sometimes that it's hard to focus on art? no. never. :)

beautiful as always, pascal! i love that into image too. i can't wait to read the story!

pascal said...

hey..Thanks Sarah, Mike!
that's nice of you guys!